DataWELL Informatics Privacy Notice
Last Updated 09.02.2018
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices DataWELL Informatics uses for www.datawellinformatics.com and any information you share when using this website. DataWELL is committed to protecting your privacy. DataWELL may update this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this privacy age occasionally to ensure you remain in agreement with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2, 2018
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may collect the following data:
- Your name and job title or position within your company
- Your company address and/or other contact information for yourself or your company, including email address
- Other data as collected via customer surveys in which you chose to participate
We use collected data for the following:
- Customer Service inquiries including prospective ordering of our services
- Internal record keeping
- Development or improvement of offered services
- Market research
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We may use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We may partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website may contain links to other sites.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is protected both online and offline. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.